Kim and Kanye Battle Rumor Mill, Re-Enact Piano Scene From 'Big'Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com1 of 4
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have marked another milestone in their fledgling romance: dual damage control. Insiders are putting the kibosh on whispers that the pair's hookup dates back to the rapper's relationship with Amber Rose, which fizzled in 2010, and Kim's mercifully brief, made-for-TV marriage to Kris Humphries.
Sources assure TMZ that while the longtime friends have "flirted on and off" since 2004 and "always felt a spark," they "never acted inappropriately" while they were with their former flames.
"When Kris found out about Kim going public with Kanye, he told his friends he wanted to tell West, 'Good luck, dude. You are going to need it,'" the spy snipes. "Kris knows that while he was with Kim, he was completely faithful, and he has serious doubts that she could say the same."
That's not all Kamp Kris is kvetching about. Klick on for more ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite