Kim K. Branded a 'Home Wrecker' by Kanye's Blabby ExRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 10
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- Housewives star weds in FloridaMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't MissMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 7:06:58 PM
- How Many Different Companies Can Bid on Hulu? Too ManyMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 6:41:48 PM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'
If publicity were an Olympic event, Kim Kardashian would be the coach. But that hasn't stopped Kanye West's former squeeze from trying to outplay her in the fame game. For the second time in as many months, Amber Rose is blaming Kim for her summer 2010 breakup with the healthy-ego-having music star.
"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together," the smooth-pated model and catsuit enthusiast kvetches to Star. "She's a home wrecker!"
Rose alleges that the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Kris Humphries two-timed then-boyfriend Reggie Bush by hooking up with Kanye, whom she supposedly wooed with risqué texts.
"She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim, just stop. Don't be that person,'" she contends, adding that Kardashian wasn't "woman enough" to respond when she emailed her directly. "It's very important that us women stick together, and we don't [bleep] each other over like that."
Fumes Amber, who rebounded with Bush after her Yeezy split, "They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other."
Kim has long insisted she's just pals with Kanye, who extended a touchy-feely hand of friendship during a December shindig.
"Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake," a source told the New York Daily News. "He was all over her, caressing her head, touching her waist. I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room."
Either way, Amber offers a backhanded thank-you to Kim, "because if she was never a home wrecker, then I never would have met [rapper] Wiz [Khalifa], and I wouldn't be as happy as I am now."
Kardashian's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on Rose's gum-flapping.
Meanwhile, Life & Style tackles the still-percolating Reggie reunion rumors (see what we did there, 'cause he's in the NFL? Oh, never mind).
According to the mag, Kim has been communicating with her "one last chance at true love" (we know, we know) since her marital implosion, but her supposed hopes for a reconciliation were crushed on Dec. 26 when he was spotted with a doppelganger during a smoothie run in Miami.
"Reggie has always dated Kim look-alikes," says a source. "She knew it must've been yet another look-alike at Smoothie King. It was a wake-up call for Kim."
Sighs another spy, "She's embarrassed because he doesn't love her back. She calls him way more than he calls her. He's trying to be a nice guy, but he doesn't want to be a rebound or the next guy in her media blitz. He has zero interest in that."
Another snitch drives the ain't-gonna-happen point home by noting Reggie's success with the opposite sex: "He's with different girls every night. He loves being 'the man' and being single."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See what stars like Katy Perry, Madonna, Faith Hill, Pamela Anderson and Rihanna look like in candid moments without makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite