- Photo: Picasa/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Kat Giantis
If publicity were an Olympic event, Kim Kardashian would be the coach. But that hasn't stopped Kanye West's former squeeze from trying to outplay her in the fame game. For the second time in as many months, Amber Rose is blaming Kim for her summer 2010 breakup with the healthy-ego-having music star.
"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together," the smooth-pated model and catsuit enthusiast kvetches to Star. "She's a home wrecker!"
Rose alleges that the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Kris Humphries two-timed then-boyfriend Reggie Bush by hooking up with Kanye, whom she supposedly wooed with risqué texts.
"She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim, just stop. Don't be that person,'" she contends, adding that Kardashian wasn't "woman enough" to respond when she emailed her directly. "It's very important that us women stick together, and we don't [bleep] each other over like that."
Fumes Amber, who rebounded with Bush after her Yeezy split, "They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other."
Kim has long insisted she's just pals with Kanye, who extended a touchy-feely hand of friendship during a December shindig.
"Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake," a source told the New York Daily News. "He was all over her, caressing her head, touching her waist. I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room."
Either way, Amber offers a backhanded thank-you to Kim, "because if she was never a home wrecker, then I never would have met [rapper] Wiz [Khalifa], and I wouldn't be as happy as I am now."
Kardashian's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on Rose's gum-flapping.
Meanwhile, Life & Style tackles the still-percolating Reggie reunion rumors (see what we did there, 'cause he's in the NFL? Oh, never mind).
According to the mag, Kim has been communicating with her "one last chance at true love" (we know, we know) since her marital implosion, but her supposed hopes for a reconciliation were crushed on Dec. 26 when he was spotted with a doppelganger during a smoothie run in Miami.
"Reggie has always dated Kim look-alikes," says a source. "She knew it must've been yet another look-alike at Smoothie King. It was a wake-up call for Kim."
Sighs another spy, "She's embarrassed because he doesn't love her back. She calls him way more than he calls her. He's trying to be a nice guy, but he doesn't want to be a rebound or the next guy in her media blitz. He has zero interest in that."
Another snitch drives the ain't-gonna-happen point home by noting Reggie's success with the opposite sex: "He's with different girls every night. He loves being 'the man' and being single."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite