- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: TGB/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Zacharie Scheurer/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: @krisjenner/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
By Kat Giantis
In today's edition of Grain of Salt news come two tales of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Seems the couple, fresh from showing Kim's cleavage around Paris Fashion Week, supposedly aren't on the same page with regards to marriage and parenthood.
First up is the New York Daily News, which claims the twice-divorced reality starlet is resisting Yeezy's appeals to get hitched.
"Kanye is obsessed with her," contends a Kardashian source. "He always has been. He has begged her to get married a few times. It's Kim that's saying 'not yet.'"
Kardashian's overly involved mom-ager, Kris Jenner, "is terrified that if Kim doesn't say yes soon, it will look bad for the family," alleges the paper, although that didn't seem to stop Kourtney from having two kids with boyfriend Scott Disick.
As noted in previous nuptial speculation, if Kim and Kanye do make it down the aisle, it won't be a blowout a la her misguided, E!-sponsored wedding to Kris Humphries: "This will be a small, private event," notes the insider.
"Kanye never wants anything public to be out there about his daughter," maintains a spy. "He wants to keep her all to himself and her family. He doesn't think anyone else deserves to see her, but things are slowly changing."
Last week, Kim posted a photo of a swaddled North lying on a white fur rug.
“Kim is the one that wants to share every single thing Nori does with the whole world," adds the source. "She loves when people gush over her daughter and talk about how cute she is. It's a huge sense of accomplishment for her, and she doesn't want to give that up."
According to Radar, the pair have agreed to something that the id-driven West likely isn't accustomed to: compromise.
"Kim is okay with just sharing pictures for now, but she is really anxious for people to see her interacting with her daughter," says the confidant. "She loves Nori and knows the whole world will, too. She just has to convince Kanye that nothing bad will happen if she's in the public eye more often."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite