- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Cosmo/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
By Kat Giantis
TMZ says the newly betrothed lovebirds are wisely negotiating the details of a prenuptial agreement.
They are said to be telling pals, "It's the smart thing to do."
Kim is reportedly worth an estimated $35 million (before whatever she pockets for their sure-to-be lucrative and over-the-top nuptials), while Kris earns about $3 million a year with the New Jersey Nets.
As for the couple's planned summer nuptials, "There's so much to do that I just feel like, ‘Oh my God, I better get going!'" Kardashian tells People.
That includes finding the perfect dress to go with her $2 million, 20.5-carat doorknob of an engagement ring.
"I keep on changing my mind,” she says of her gown. "I definitely want something custom. … There's nothing really that I saw in [my] mind. I really have to buckle down and just sit and figure it out."
One thing the dress will surely do: accentuate the Jessica Rabbit-esque shape that helped make Kim famous. And speaking of those curves, she insists they are all natural, albeit maintained with some gym time.
"I'm half-Armenian, so the butt really comes from my dad's side of the family," the callipygous starlet tells the July issue of Australia's Cosmopolitan magazine (via Us). "It's a little bigger, so you do have to work out more. I do squats and lunges. I try to do whatever I can to work out. It's all real."
Rumors of rearview-enhancing butt implants are "ridiculous," scoffs Kardashian.
"I'm proud of my booty and it's all mine," she declares to the mag. "I have not had cosmetic surgery. I tried Botox once, but I have not had my nose done or anything to my butt. No injections! I'm very happy with the way I am."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite