- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 25
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News6 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: POA/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 25
- Photo: Splash News14 of 25
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 25
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional17 of 25
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com19 of 25
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News20 of 25
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.21 of 25
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News22 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: People/Promotional24 of 25
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian is taking legal steps to plug the busy piehole of her former publicist. TMZ reports the divorcing starlet has retained take-no-prisoners attorney Marty Singer to quiet the loose lips of flack Jonathan Jaxson, who has been telling any media outlet who will listen that Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries was fake (gasp, no!) and she's still carrying a torch for ex Reggie Bush.
"Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense," Singer tells TMZ. "This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 minutes of fame."
During an appearance Friday on "Good Day L.A.," Jaxson, who is reportedly shopping around a tell-all book, opined of Kardashian's lavish nuptials, "It was obvious that it was staged. There were contracts already in place for E! to film it ... The whole show was staged to a T."
He also maintains that Kim has owned her $2 million engagement ring for years, and says that during her romance with Bush, he once arranged a photo op with her to show off the sparkler.
According to TMZ, Kim klaims that Jaxson has hurt her reputation with his "defamatory statements," and, in addition to his silence, she's seeking at least $200,000 in damages.
At the crux of her argument is a confidentiality agreement Jaxson allegedly signed when they worked together several years ago. An insider maintains that their professional relationship was just a one-time thing for a blog, and she "barely" remembers who he is.
Kardashian is also apparently puzzled by Jaxson's gum-flapping about her wedding and marriage, considering they haven't spoken since long before she met Humphries.
Still, it doesn't appear that Jaxson is eager to zip it.
"I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian," he insists to TMZ. "I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite