- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 25
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News6 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: POA/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 25
- Photo: Splash News14 of 25
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 25
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional17 of 25
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com19 of 25
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News20 of 25
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.21 of 25
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News22 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: People/Promotional24 of 25
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian is taking legal steps to plug the busy piehole of her former publicist. TMZ reports the divorcing starlet has retained take-no-prisoners attorney Marty Singer to quiet the loose lips of flack Jonathan Jaxson, who has been telling any media outlet who will listen that Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries was fake (gasp, no!) and she's still carrying a torch for ex Reggie Bush.
"Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense," Singer tells TMZ. "This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 minutes of fame."
During an appearance Friday on "Good Day L.A.," Jaxson, who is reportedly shopping around a tell-all book, opined of Kardashian's lavish nuptials, "It was obvious that it was staged. There were contracts already in place for E! to film it ... The whole show was staged to a T."
He also maintains that Kim has owned her $2 million engagement ring for years, and says that during her romance with Bush, he once arranged a photo op with her to show off the sparkler.
According to TMZ, Kim klaims that Jaxson has hurt her reputation with his "defamatory statements," and, in addition to his silence, she's seeking at least $200,000 in damages.
At the crux of her argument is a confidentiality agreement Jaxson allegedly signed when they worked together several years ago. An insider maintains that their professional relationship was just a one-time thing for a blog, and she "barely" remembers who he is.
Kardashian is also apparently puzzled by Jaxson's gum-flapping about her wedding and marriage, considering they haven't spoken since long before she met Humphries.
Still, it doesn't appear that Jaxson is eager to zip it.
"I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian," he insists to TMZ. "I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite