Kimye Rises: Kim Kardashian Plays It Coy Amid Kanye CozinessRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 5
By Kat Giantis
Have Kim Kardashian and Kanye West learned nothing from Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? When TomKat went public in 2005, they unwisely skipped the suspenseful are-they-or-aren't-they? build-up in favor of immediately proclaiming their undying, couch-abusing love. And credibility problems have plagued them ever since.
And now we have Kim and Kanye (or, as the Interwebs have dubbed them, Kimye), who conveniently timed their couple-y public debut to coincide with the release of the rapper's new track "Theraflu," in which he declares his cold-and-flu-fighting love for the reality star.
"Kanye and I have been friends for years," Kardashian coyly told Ann Curry while co-hosting the "Today" show on Friday. "You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me."
The not-quite-ex-Mrs. Kris Humphries did acknowledge that she's in a "positive place," which presumably includes Yeezy's New York apartment, which she was photographed exiting on Thursday morning in the same clothes she wore during their well-chronicled date the evening before.
Click on for details ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite