- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Gansevoort Hotel, New York/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.3 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.4 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: People/Promotional7 of 12
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By Kat Giantis
Was Kim Kardashian's honeymoon sponsored by the good people at EPT? During her brief getaway to the Amalfi Coast of Italy, Mrs. Kris Humphries made a trip to the drugstore that we're sure was not in any way a calculated move to generate publicity.
"She came on her own and bought two pregnancy tests," an eyewitness tells Life & Style of the Aug. 25 sighting. "She didn't speak any Italian and looked a bit embarrassed."
Which solves one mystery: Kim can still feel shame.
"She wants a baby nine months to the day of getting married," a Kardashian confidant pipes in to the tab.
Adds a source to Us Weekly, "Kim is the kind of bride who'd be thrilled if she had gotten pregnant on her honeymoon."
(By the by, you can check out exclusive, PDA-centric pics from the couple's "honeymoon album" in the latest issue of Us. Enthuses Kim, seemingly without irony, "We caught up on alone time.")
The official word from Kardashian about the stork rumblings?
"Am I having a baby? I just got married!" she demurs to L&S. "Who knows? It's no secret that I can't wait to be a mom. Of course, I hope it happens soon. I don't know if I am right now."
This week, the newlyweds landed in New York, where they are reportedly staying in a 2,000-square-foot, $7,000-a-night suite at the Gansevoort Hotel while shooting the new season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York."
Color us shocked if a pregnancy test doesn't somehow figures in the show's upcoming story line.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite