- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Gansevoort Hotel, New York/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.3 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.4 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: People/Promotional7 of 12
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin8 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- CeeLo Green Pleads No Contest in Ecstasy CaseMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal Life
By Kat Giantis
Was Kim Kardashian's honeymoon sponsored by the good people at EPT? During her brief getaway to the Amalfi Coast of Italy, Mrs. Kris Humphries made a trip to the drugstore that we're sure was not in any way a calculated move to generate publicity.
"She came on her own and bought two pregnancy tests," an eyewitness tells Life & Style of the Aug. 25 sighting. "She didn't speak any Italian and looked a bit embarrassed."
Which solves one mystery: Kim can still feel shame.
"She wants a baby nine months to the day of getting married," a Kardashian confidant pipes in to the tab.
Adds a source to Us Weekly, "Kim is the kind of bride who'd be thrilled if she had gotten pregnant on her honeymoon."
(By the by, you can check out exclusive, PDA-centric pics from the couple's "honeymoon album" in the latest issue of Us. Enthuses Kim, seemingly without irony, "We caught up on alone time.")
The official word from Kardashian about the stork rumblings?
"Am I having a baby? I just got married!" she demurs to L&S. "Who knows? It's no secret that I can't wait to be a mom. Of course, I hope it happens soon. I don't know if I am right now."
This week, the newlyweds landed in New York, where they are reportedly staying in a 2,000-square-foot, $7,000-a-night suite at the Gansevoort Hotel while shooting the new season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York."
Color us shocked if a pregnancy test doesn't somehow figures in the show's upcoming story line.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite