- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 12
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Stewart/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
By Kat Giantis
Over the weekend, Charlie Sheen offered to act as Lindsay Lohan's mentor, an advisory position that we hoped and prayed would come with its own reality show. But despite all evidence to the contrary, the starlet must have a tiny bit of sense remaining, because Charlie's generous, publicity-generating overtures were reportedly met with a resounding no.
LiLo's inner circle, which we assume currently consists of her less-than-competent lawyer, the daily callers from the collection agency and that goat that sounds like Taylor Swift, kvetches to TMZ that she would "never" allow the edge-living actor to be her spiritual guide.
Seems she knows her life is "out of control" but doesn't buy into Charlie's "it takes one to know one" mantra. Lindsay apparently just wants her "Scary Movie 5" co-star to shut his once goddess-stuffed piehole about her.
Still, Lohan is said to be appreciative of his help, including the $100,000 he forked over to help with her back taxes and a guest-starring role on an upcoming episode of his "Anger Management" series.
In making his offer, Sheen declared that Lindsay could continue to go down the path she's on, or "turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey. If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
Seriously, why isn't there a reality show deal in place yet already?
Anyhoodie, Linds is supposedly seeing a therapist on the regular and "feels the consistency has helped," which is more than she could say if she were getting life lessons from Professor Sheen. That said, the therapist might want to get payment up front: Radar contends Lohan still owes her former attorney, Shawn Holley, $300,000.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite