- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 12
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Stewart/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Kat Giantis
Over the weekend, Charlie Sheen offered to act as Lindsay Lohan's mentor, an advisory position that we hoped and prayed would come with its own reality show. But despite all evidence to the contrary, the starlet must have a tiny bit of sense remaining, because Charlie's generous, publicity-generating overtures were reportedly met with a resounding no.
LiLo's inner circle, which we assume currently consists of her less-than-competent lawyer, the daily callers from the collection agency and that goat that sounds like Taylor Swift, kvetches to TMZ that she would "never" allow the edge-living actor to be her spiritual guide.
Seems she knows her life is "out of control" but doesn't buy into Charlie's "it takes one to know one" mantra. Lindsay apparently just wants her "Scary Movie 5" co-star to shut his once goddess-stuffed piehole about her.
Still, Lohan is said to be appreciative of his help, including the $100,000 he forked over to help with her back taxes and a guest-starring role on an upcoming episode of his "Anger Management" series.
In making his offer, Sheen declared that Lindsay could continue to go down the path she's on, or "turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey. If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
Seriously, why isn't there a reality show deal in place yet already?
Anyhoodie, Linds is supposedly seeing a therapist on the regular and "feels the consistency has helped," which is more than she could say if she were getting life lessons from Professor Sheen. That said, the therapist might want to get payment up front: Radar contends Lohan still owes her former attorney, Shawn Holley, $300,000.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite