- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 12
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Stewart/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
Over the weekend, Charlie Sheen offered to act as Lindsay Lohan's mentor, an advisory position that we hoped and prayed would come with its own reality show. But despite all evidence to the contrary, the starlet must have a tiny bit of sense remaining, because Charlie's generous, publicity-generating overtures were reportedly met with a resounding no.
LiLo's inner circle, which we assume currently consists of her less-than-competent lawyer, the daily callers from the collection agency and that goat that sounds like Taylor Swift, kvetches to TMZ that she would "never" allow the edge-living actor to be her spiritual guide.
Seems she knows her life is "out of control" but doesn't buy into Charlie's "it takes one to know one" mantra. Lindsay apparently just wants her "Scary Movie 5" co-star to shut his once goddess-stuffed piehole about her.
Still, Lohan is said to be appreciative of his help, including the $100,000 he forked over to help with her back taxes and a guest-starring role on an upcoming episode of his "Anger Management" series.
In making his offer, Sheen declared that Lindsay could continue to go down the path she's on, or "turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey. If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
Seriously, why isn't there a reality show deal in place yet already?
Anyhoodie, Linds is supposedly seeing a therapist on the regular and "feels the consistency has helped," which is more than she could say if she were getting life lessons from Professor Sheen. That said, the therapist might want to get payment up front: Radar contends Lohan still owes her former attorney, Shawn Holley, $300,000.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite