- Photo: ZWAA/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: Abus/GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: PN2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
On Friday night, Lindsay, 27, reportedly attempted to enter 1Oak, the scene of her alleged fur-napping last week, only to be rebuffed at the door.
"She stared the doorman down and was surprised that they wouldn't let her in," says a source. "She was definitely shaken up."
Seems the purportedly missing coat (more on that below) was the final straw for the nightclub, which had dealt with one too many of her antics.
So, was this experience the motivation the aging party girl needed to head home, tail between her legs, where she took to her bed with a cup of hot chocolate, a copy of the New Yorker and a powerful new determination to enter a more mature phase of her life? Oh, if only …
According to the paper, Lohan received a similar cold shoulder when she tried to get into new Meatpacking district club Up & Down. Even worse, the alleged rejection took place as a variety of famous faces (Ryan Phillippe, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton) waltzed by her and into the venue. The ultimate humiliation: Her onetime frenemy, Paris Hilton, also received the green light to go inside.
"[Lindsay] turned away to her friends and looked really embarrassed," relays a spy.
She's not the only troublemaker getting snubbed. 1Oak also turned away Justin Bieber on Sunday, reports the New York Daily News.
“While Bieber may be one of the biggest stars in the world, most clubs don't want the hassle of having him inside anymore," relays an insider. "He is radioactive until he stops being so volatile. No one wants the bad press that follows him everywhere he goes."
The paper says the underage popster, 19, was also barred from at least four Super Bowl parties.
As for Lindsay's ostensibly missing jacket, TMZ says she got it back thanks to injured Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice, who had been hanging at Lohan's table at 1Oak.
He apparently noticed that she'd left half of her two-piece, $75,000 coat behind so "took it home for safekeeping." Rice got in touch with LiLo's people and they picked it up the next day.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite