- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Brian Harkin/GettyImages.com5 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: GVK/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.16 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
By Kat Giantis
In grand tabloid tradition, Star magazine is celebrating the one-year anniversary of accusing Ashton Kutcher of stepping out on Demi Moore (roundly denied) by once again speculating about the state of their union.
"It's over!" blares the tab's latest cover (via Lainey Gossip). "Demi & Ashton's $290 million divorce!"
Further fueling the rumor mill: Demi's solo and worryingly slimmed-down appearance at Monday's New York premiere of Lifetime's "Five"; her recent spate of self-affirming tweets about having "your own back," how "1+1=1," and how she's "trying to find the light I lost"; the couple's recent lack of tweets to each other; and some wholly unsubstantiated allegations by a woman who claims to know a woman who claims to have spent some quality time with Kutcher late last week.
The couple marked their six-year wedding anniversary on Sept. 24.
Meanwhile, E! News says the newly minted "Two and a Half Men" star enjoyed a boys night out on Friday (i.e. the day before his wedding anniversary) with pals Danny Masterson, Eric Balfour and Michael Pena in San Diego, where they partied at a local hot spot.
Kutcher was supposedly "on the lookout for eligible ladies for his single friends," but sniffed to his buddies that "none of them were hot-tub worthy." (The ladies presumably sniffed back that the scruffy actor's shaggy hair and beard would clog the drain anyway.)
That same day, Moore tweeted what could be a completely innocuous inspirational quote from Epictetus: "When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself & study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger."
Reps for the pair have yet to respond to our request for comment on this latest round of rumblings, but during an April sit-down with Piers Morgan, they were asked what makes their marriage a success.
"It's working on the relationship when the relationship is good," explained Ashton, 33. "Not letting it go flat, and finding things to work on together."
Offered Demi, 48, "You have to make your relationship a priority. ... I think we spend very little time apart."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite