- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Splash/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: FOX3 of 18
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital13 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Bob Cass/Retna Ltd.15 of 18
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Lopez may have taken a page from Britney Spears, Madonna and, well, herself, by hooking up with one of her backup hoofers. Us Weekly says the not-quite-ex Mrs. Marc Anthony has recently started seeing an ink-stained dancer named Casper Smart, who now joins the illustrious ranks of Kevin Federline, Brahim Zaibat and Cris Judd in being upgraded from background to forefront.
(And somewhere, Jennifer's rumored wooer, Bradley Cooper, weeps at the lost opportunity for love and publicity.)
An insider tells the mag that Smart regularly shakes his groove thing at Los Angeles hot spot Club Boulevard and is "popular with the ladies because he goes shirtless!"
On Friday, he was performing in San Francisco with Lopez, tweeting, "In san Fran bout to hit the stage with @JLo #JLO and the dope @JLoDancers !!!!! Leggo!!!"
Yep, the 42-year-old mother of twins is apparently dating someone who uses the word "dope." And who has a photo gallery on his Facebook page dedicated to her.
Anyhoodie, Smart, whose resume includes dancing turns in "Honey 2," "Step Up 3D" and on "Glee," was labeled Lopez's "mystery man" last week when paparazzi snapped him coming and going from her New York hotel, attempting to look low-key in a hat and sunglasses (click on the photos to see more).
They've reportedly been seeing each other for only a few weeks, and it's "nothing serious."
Adds a source to People, "Yes, they are dating and having a good time. They've been getting more open with their flirting for weeks."
Another snitch calls it "a fun fling" that's "not meant to turn into anything more."
When contacted about the rumored romance, Jennifer's publicist told Wonderwall, "We have no comment."
Lopez, who famously got her start as a backup dancer on "In Living Color," married fellow rug-cutter Judd in 2001 after they met on the set of her "Love Don't Cost a Thing" video. The union fizzled after nine months.
Just one month ago, J.Lo was spotted in Los Angeles with Cooper, with a source telling People, "She does like his attention, and it makes her feel good that he seems so into her. She has a fun time with Bradley, and he makes her laugh."
But maybe he just can't dance.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite