- Photo: WENN/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: RWF/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: ARH/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
By Kat Giantis
Take one dose Viagra, add in a hefty serving of Benefiber, toss with a healthy lust for life, and what do you get? Hugh Hefner at 85.
A little more than a week after Crystal Harris called off their June 18 nuptials, the forever-frisky Playboy mogul has filled his vacant girlfriend position. Again.
In addition to newly minted "best girl" Anna Sophia Berglund, who's better known to Playboy readers as Miss January, he's tapped Shera Bechard, who also just happens to be a bona fide Playboy centerfold.
"Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate and my new girlfriend," Hef tweeted on Monday when asked about her current title (actually, she was the November 2010 Playmate, but hey, the dude is 85 -- let's cut him some slack.)
At 27, Bechard is a couple years older than Crystal and Anna, but the Canadian native still embodies the qualities Hugh requires in a partner: integrity, loyalty, braininess and sincerity.
Just kidding: Shera is a blonde with huge knockers.
According to her website, she's also "a pretty private" person, as you'd expect from any young lady who agrees to pose butt nekkid for Playboy and snuggle up to Hef. Her pet peeve is "people mistaking my shyness for snobbery."
Shera's turn-ons, as listed in her 2010 Playmate data sheet, include "guys who make me laugh so hard I hyperventilate" and "cowboys with a bit of facial hair."
Her biggest turnoff is "men who aren't open to exploring their sexuality with me."
Still, not everyone is on board with Hef's quick rebounds -- and he doesn't care a bit. "A new GF is the only logical response to heartbreak, Jeff," he responded to one critical follower. "How can I feel badly about dealing with what has been a truly devastating experience? I'm grateful for the support."
And he made sure to point out, "The interest in Shera came after the stunner from Crystal."
Meanwhile, Bechard's promotion to No. 2 girlfriend status has allowed Crystal to milk a little more drama from her fizzled romance.
The would-be Mrs. Hefner, who denies trying to hock her $90,000 engagement ring, shared a few of the sour grapes she's sucking on.
"I was replaced the day after I left," she tweeted on Monday afternoon. "#Expected."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite