Romance Report for July 27: Tantrums and Bad TimingRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Justin Long, Kristin Cavallari, Lauren Conrad, Leighton Meester
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
By Kat Giantis
Kat Von D really doesn't want to talk about her fizzled romance with Jesse James. E! News reports that shortly before an interview with "Good Day L.A." on Wednesday morning, she "stormed out of the studio" because the show ran a TLC-provided clip from the new season of her show, "L.A. Ink."
In the snippet, Von D is seen awkwardly surprising the former Sandra Bullock two-timer with a tattoo of his childhood face (complete with feathered hair) in the most anatomically fitting place possible: under her armpit. (Watch the clip here.)
"Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning," Kat tweeted a short time later. "Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me. ... It's the nature of this very ugly beast."
Speaking of ugly things, Radar Online claims James and Von D had a "blowout fight" outside her Los Angeles home on Monday afternoon.
"They were outside and I could hear them fighting. Kat kept throwing some woman’s name out and arguing about how she didn’t like him living so far away," alleges an eyewitness, who says Jesse spat out an expletive before roaring away on his motorcycle. "Kat sat in her Bentley with her head on the steering wheel for about three minutes before finally driving away.”
Click on for more broken engagement news ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite