Rumor Control: Kim K. Addresses Kanye Romance, Adoption ReportRelated: Hot Gossip, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Kris Humphries
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 10
During a chat Tuesday with Ryan Seacrest, Kim brushed off an Us Weekly report that claimed Yeezy is so "obsessed" with her that he's prepared to become her third husband. She pointed out that she's still saddled with a 6' 9" ball and chain named Kris Humphries.
"I think I'm still married," noted Kim, who happily posed in Kanye's Wookiee-fur coat and pearl-encrusted shoes while attending his recent runway show during Paris Fashion Week.
And while she sidestepped a direct denial of the romance rumblings, she insisted, "I'm really not dating right now at all. I'm really just focusing on work. I know I always say this, but I'm trying to just get through my situation and just have fun."
In keeping with the fun theme, she brushes off a recent OK! magazine cover story that alleged she was in the process of adopting a little girl.
"It's all top secret, but the adoption is already under way," a source contended to the mag. "Kim is ready."
Except she isn't.
“I don't even know where that came from," she marveled to Seacrest. "What's so crazy is ... the magazines could easily call and ask, and we would say yes or no. But no, that's not true."
Shrugs Kim, "I've heard so many ridiculous things, and to be honest, I used to read all the magazines and watch things. I don't even look at any of that anymore. I've taken my Google alerts off my phone!"
In January, the starlet was snapped checking those same alerts as she exited a salon.
Kardashian also wrung out the last few drops of publicity from her feud with Jon Hamm, continuing to play nice even though he's sticking by his "[bleeping] idiot" assessment.
"I just feel like, to be honest, it's all about trying to stay focused and keeping everything positive," she says. "It really takes a lot more energy and effort to be harsh than to say something nice and be positive."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite