Rumor Control: Kim K. Addresses Kanye Romance, Adoption ReportRelated: Hot Gossip, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Kris Humphries
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang | LEP/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 10
By Kat Giantis
During a chat Tuesday with Ryan Seacrest, Kim brushed off an Us Weekly report that claimed Yeezy is so "obsessed" with her that he's prepared to become her third husband. She pointed out that she's still saddled with a 6' 9" ball and chain named Kris Humphries.
"I think I'm still married," noted Kim, who happily posed in Kanye's Wookiee-fur coat and pearl-encrusted shoes while attending his recent runway show during Paris Fashion Week.
And while she sidestepped a direct denial of the romance rumblings, she insisted, "I'm really not dating right now at all. I'm really just focusing on work. I know I always say this, but I'm trying to just get through my situation and just have fun."
In keeping with the fun theme, she brushes off a recent OK! magazine cover story that alleged she was in the process of adopting a little girl.
"It's all top secret, but the adoption is already under way," a source contended to the mag. "Kim is ready."
Except she isn't.
“I don't even know where that came from," she marveled to Seacrest. "What's so crazy is ... the magazines could easily call and ask, and we would say yes or no. But no, that's not true."
Shrugs Kim, "I've heard so many ridiculous things, and to be honest, I used to read all the magazines and watch things. I don't even look at any of that anymore. I've taken my Google alerts off my phone!"
In January, the starlet was snapped checking those same alerts as she exited a salon.
Kardashian also wrung out the last few drops of publicity from her feud with Jon Hamm, continuing to play nice even though he's sticking by his "[bleeping] idiot" assessment.
"I just feel like, to be honest, it's all about trying to stay focused and keeping everything positive," she says. "It really takes a lot more energy and effort to be harsh than to say something nice and be positive."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite