Separate Ways: Michaele Salahi Journeys to Divorce Court After 'Humiliated' Hubby Files
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: SH5/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: MWH/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: SH5/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 10
- Photo: CD1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
What, like you expected the saga of "Real Housewives of D.C." blonde turned not-abducted Journey groupie Michaele Salahi to end with a whimper instead of a bang?
As you'd expect, the details of their breakup are on the salacious side.
In divorce papers filed in Warren County, Va., Tareq cites adultery and abandonment as the reason for the split from his runaway missus, whom he accuses of racing into the open arms (groan) of Journey guitarist Neal Schon.
He contends Michaele has been seeing her "paramour" for "a period of months." She has previously said she once shared an "intimate and passionate relationship" with Schon.
"Over the objections of me, she continually exposes our friends and acquaintances to her adulterous relationship," Tareq says in the filing, "and has flaunted the same throughout the community, the nation and indeed the world, and thus caused me to suffer great harm, humiliation and embarrassment."
Sure, this could all be a publicity stunt to help the financially strapped Salahis get back on the reality show track (and maybe give a boost to Journey's ticket sales), but Tareq ups the ante by taking aim at Schon, whose surname, by the by, is misspelled throughout the divorce docs.
He accuses the rocker of emailing him a picture of his swimsuit area (sans swimsuit) and claims Journey has been footing the bill for Michaele to join Schon on tour.
"There is no hope or possibility of reconciliation," declares Tareq, who adds that they don't have a prenup. However, given their money woes, this probably won't constitute much of a problem.
Meanwhile, the hits keep on coming for Tareq, who went to police earlier this week with his suspicions that his wife had been kidnapped, only to discover she was with Schon in Tennessee.
TMZ says Journey have banned him from their concerts.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite