Separate Ways: Michaele Salahi Journeys to Divorce Court After 'Humiliated' Hubby Files
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: SH5/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 10
- Photo: MWH/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: SH5/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 10
- Photo: CD1/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
By Kat Giantis
What, like you expected the saga of "Real Housewives of D.C." blonde turned not-abducted Journey groupie Michaele Salahi to end with a whimper instead of a bang?
As you'd expect, the details of their breakup are on the salacious side.
In divorce papers filed in Warren County, Va., Tareq cites adultery and abandonment as the reason for the split from his runaway missus, whom he accuses of racing into the open arms (groan) of Journey guitarist Neal Schon.
He contends Michaele has been seeing her "paramour" for "a period of months." She has previously said she once shared an "intimate and passionate relationship" with Schon.
"Over the objections of me, she continually exposes our friends and acquaintances to her adulterous relationship," Tareq says in the filing, "and has flaunted the same throughout the community, the nation and indeed the world, and thus caused me to suffer great harm, humiliation and embarrassment."
Sure, this could all be a publicity stunt to help the financially strapped Salahis get back on the reality show track (and maybe give a boost to Journey's ticket sales), but Tareq ups the ante by taking aim at Schon, whose surname, by the by, is misspelled throughout the divorce docs.
He accuses the rocker of emailing him a picture of his swimsuit area (sans swimsuit) and claims Journey has been footing the bill for Michaele to join Schon on tour.
"There is no hope or possibility of reconciliation," declares Tareq, who adds that they don't have a prenup. However, given their money woes, this probably won't constitute much of a problem.
Meanwhile, the hits keep on coming for Tareq, who went to police earlier this week with his suspicions that his wife had been kidnapped, only to discover she was with Schon in Tennessee.
TMZ says Journey have banned him from their concerts.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite