Seth MacFarlane reportedly calls it quits with 'Game of Thrones' actressRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report
- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video)
Is it over for Stewie Griffin and the Khaleesi? E! News reports Seth MacFarlane has parted ways with "Game of Thrones" starlet Emilia Clarke after about eight or so months of coupledom.
"They are no longer dating," says an insider. "It was really a location challenge. She has been in Europe shooting 'Game of Thrones,' and he is based in California, so it was hard to make it work despite the distance. They have remained friends."
Clarke hit the red carpet solo on Monday night in Los Angeles for the third-season premiere of "Game of Thrones."
The "Family Guy" overlord-turned-boobs-ogling Oscar host, 39, first stepped out with the 25-year-old actress during the Emmy festivities last September. And while they happily posed together during a Golden Globes bash in January, they mostly kept a low profile.
"I will say, she is an incredibly kind, supremely talented person, and one of the hardest-working people I have ever met," MacFarlane allowed to Entertainment Weekly during a pre-Oscar interview. "It's a pain in the a-- because if you date, at a certain point you're in a relationship and at a certain point you're playing the field. It becomes this thing of trying to find places where you can have some privacy, where you're not going to be accosted by people and suddenly linked to someone as if you're in a serious relationship."
From the beginning, word was that Seth hoped to keep things casual.
"He wants someone he is attracted to but who can have a good time and enjoy his success with," an insider told Us Weekly in September. "He's actually also a 'Game of Thrones' fan!"
MacFarlane was recently linked to Charlize Theron after the two hung out together at an Oscar afterparty, but insiders have insisted they're just friends.
More on Wonderwall:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite