- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
By Kat Giantis
Is it over for Stewie Griffin and the Khaleesi? E! News reports Seth MacFarlane has parted ways with "Game of Thrones" starlet Emilia Clarke after about eight or so months of coupledom.
"They are no longer dating," says an insider. "It was really a location challenge. She has been in Europe shooting 'Game of Thrones,' and he is based in California, so it was hard to make it work despite the distance. They have remained friends."
Clarke hit the red carpet solo on Monday night in Los Angeles for the third-season premiere of "Game of Thrones."
The "Family Guy" overlord-turned-boobs-ogling Oscar host, 39, first stepped out with the 25-year-old actress during the Emmy festivities last September. And while they happily posed together during a Golden Globes bash in January, they mostly kept a low profile.
"I will say, she is an incredibly kind, supremely talented person, and one of the hardest-working people I have ever met," MacFarlane allowed to Entertainment Weekly during a pre-Oscar interview. "It's a pain in the a-- because if you date, at a certain point you're in a relationship and at a certain point you're playing the field. It becomes this thing of trying to find places where you can have some privacy, where you're not going to be accosted by people and suddenly linked to someone as if you're in a serious relationship."
From the beginning, word was that Seth hoped to keep things casual.
"He wants someone he is attracted to but who can have a good time and enjoy his success with," an insider told Us Weekly in September. "He's actually also a 'Game of Thrones' fan!"
MacFarlane was recently linked to Charlize Theron after the two hung out together at an Oscar afterparty, but insiders have insisted they're just friends.
More on Wonderwall:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite