- Photo: GETTY Images Inc/Getty Images North America1 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
By Kat Giantis
Is it over for Stewie Griffin and the Khaleesi? E! News reports Seth MacFarlane has parted ways with "Game of Thrones" starlet Emilia Clarke after about eight or so months of coupledom.
"They are no longer dating," says an insider. "It was really a location challenge. She has been in Europe shooting 'Game of Thrones,' and he is based in California, so it was hard to make it work despite the distance. They have remained friends."
Clarke hit the red carpet solo on Monday night in Los Angeles for the third-season premiere of "Game of Thrones."
The "Family Guy" overlord-turned-boobs-ogling Oscar host, 39, first stepped out with the 25-year-old actress during the Emmy festivities last September. And while they happily posed together during a Golden Globes bash in January, they mostly kept a low profile.
"I will say, she is an incredibly kind, supremely talented person, and one of the hardest-working people I have ever met," MacFarlane allowed to Entertainment Weekly during a pre-Oscar interview. "It's a pain in the a-- because if you date, at a certain point you're in a relationship and at a certain point you're playing the field. It becomes this thing of trying to find places where you can have some privacy, where you're not going to be accosted by people and suddenly linked to someone as if you're in a serious relationship."
From the beginning, word was that Seth hoped to keep things casual.
"He wants someone he is attracted to but who can have a good time and enjoy his success with," an insider told Us Weekly in September. "He's actually also a 'Game of Thrones' fan!"
MacFarlane was recently linked to Charlize Theron after the two hung out together at an Oscar afterparty, but insiders have insisted they're just friends.
More on Wonderwall:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite