- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: VPJ/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 15
- Photo: G Tres / Splash News/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
By Kat Giantis
Someone may be having trouble smiling with her eyes or any other part of her anatomy. Tyra Banks has parted ways with John Utendahl, her investment banker beau of three-plus years, prompting her to take an "Eat Pray Love"-esque "spiritual trip" to Bali, says the New York Post.
"Tyra has gone away with a female friend," relays an insider, "and has been island-hopping, visiting Bali and taking a spiritual retreat."
Fingers crossed that the respite results in a book as entertainingly crazy as the "America's Next Top Model" mogul's recent literary effort, "Modelland," centering on Tyra-like beauty, Tookie De La Crème.
Anyhoo, the split comes less than three months after Banks, 38, stepped out with Utendahl, 53, for the opening night of New York's Metropolitan Opera (and a year after she wore a fishnet stocking over her face while out with him in Paris).
Last week, Tyra insisted to Larry King that her dictatorial manner and seemingly all-consuming fascination with herself is simply a "persona" she's adopted for the small screen.
"It's a character," she explained. "Like, in real life, I'm passive-aggressive. ... I'm even in coaching to, like, learn how to be confrontational."
Perhaps that's among the lessons she's learning during her studies at Harvard Business School. And Tyra may be able to put it to use should she run into Utendahl sometime soon: The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model."
Tyra's rep acknowledges that she's on a getaway but remains mum on her private life.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite