- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: VPJ/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 15
- Photo: G Tres / Splash News/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
Someone may be having trouble smiling with her eyes or any other part of her anatomy. Tyra Banks has parted ways with John Utendahl, her investment banker beau of three-plus years, prompting her to take an "Eat Pray Love"-esque "spiritual trip" to Bali, says the New York Post.
"Tyra has gone away with a female friend," relays an insider, "and has been island-hopping, visiting Bali and taking a spiritual retreat."
Fingers crossed that the respite results in a book as entertainingly crazy as the "America's Next Top Model" mogul's recent literary effort, "Modelland," centering on Tyra-like beauty, Tookie De La Crème.
Anyhoo, the split comes less than three months after Banks, 38, stepped out with Utendahl, 53, for the opening night of New York's Metropolitan Opera (and a year after she wore a fishnet stocking over her face while out with him in Paris).
Last week, Tyra insisted to Larry King that her dictatorial manner and seemingly all-consuming fascination with herself is simply a "persona" she's adopted for the small screen.
"It's a character," she explained. "Like, in real life, I'm passive-aggressive. ... I'm even in coaching to, like, learn how to be confrontational."
Perhaps that's among the lessons she's learning during her studies at Harvard Business School. And Tyra may be able to put it to use should she run into Utendahl sometime soon: The Post spied him out late last week with a "leggy Russian model."
Tyra's rep acknowledges that she's on a getaway but remains mum on her private life.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite