- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: DCA/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer for Bravo/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Jeffrey Clark Grossman//WENN8 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
By Kat Giantis
Snooki has been keeping her belly under wraps amid rampant pregnancy reports, and she may start hiding another part of her body, namely, the third finger of her left hand. People mag says the pint-sized, pouf-topped, pomegranate-hued "Jersey Shore" star, 24, is not only knocked up, but she's also engaged to Jionni LaValle, the father of her rumored bun in the oven.
Snooki (nee Nicole Polizzi) has called her beau of a year and a half "the one" and recently predicted that a ring ("he knows it should be big") would be forthcoming.
"I'm not thinking it may happen, I know," she told In Touch last month. "I'm just waiting for him to ask. I'm 24, I've had all the fun I'm ever going to have in my life. I found the right guy, and I'm just waiting for him."
Snooki, who recently began shooting a "Jersey Shore" spin-off with JWoww, has repeatedly denied the stork talk, ostensibly because she's attempting to score a lucrative deal to confirm the news.
Alas, not everyone is wishing Snooks "mazel tov" on her great expectations (and preparing for her baby shower by seeing if Fisher-Price makes a kiddie tanning booth).
Her ex-boyfriend, Emilio Masella, who's apparently still smarting over getting dumped by her in 2010 over two-timing allegations, doesn't wish her -- or her offspring -- well.
"I hope for her sake, not to be rude or anything, but I hope she has a miscarriage," he appallingly tells TMZ.
Seems Masella doesn't believe Snooki is ready to be a mom. But wait, the loathsomeness doesn't stop there.
"I would def recommend her to get pregnancy test to see who the father is because I'm sure there are other subjects," adds Masella, who doesn't seem to know the difference between a pregnancy test and a paternity test. "Vinny could easily be the father."
Emilio, who has been known to take career advice from Spencer Pratt, so ... yeah, adds that he believes Snooki and Jionni will marry as a plotline for "Snooki and JWoww vs. the World," but she'll "pull a Kim Kardashian," and is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite