- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: DCA/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer for Bravo/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Jeffrey Clark Grossman//WENN8 of 14
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
Snooki has been keeping her belly under wraps amid rampant pregnancy reports, and she may start hiding another part of her body, namely, the third finger of her left hand. People mag says the pint-sized, pouf-topped, pomegranate-hued "Jersey Shore" star, 24, is not only knocked up, but she's also engaged to Jionni LaValle, the father of her rumored bun in the oven.
Snooki (nee Nicole Polizzi) has called her beau of a year and a half "the one" and recently predicted that a ring ("he knows it should be big") would be forthcoming.
"I'm not thinking it may happen, I know," she told In Touch last month. "I'm just waiting for him to ask. I'm 24, I've had all the fun I'm ever going to have in my life. I found the right guy, and I'm just waiting for him."
Snooki, who recently began shooting a "Jersey Shore" spin-off with JWoww, has repeatedly denied the stork talk, ostensibly because she's attempting to score a lucrative deal to confirm the news.
Alas, not everyone is wishing Snooks "mazel tov" on her great expectations (and preparing for her baby shower by seeing if Fisher-Price makes a kiddie tanning booth).
Her ex-boyfriend, Emilio Masella, who's apparently still smarting over getting dumped by her in 2010 over two-timing allegations, doesn't wish her -- or her offspring -- well.
"I hope for her sake, not to be rude or anything, but I hope she has a miscarriage," he appallingly tells TMZ.
Seems Masella doesn't believe Snooki is ready to be a mom. But wait, the loathsomeness doesn't stop there.
"I would def recommend her to get pregnancy test to see who the father is because I'm sure there are other subjects," adds Masella, who doesn't seem to know the difference between a pregnancy test and a paternity test. "Vinny could easily be the father."
Emilio, who has been known to take career advice from Spencer Pratt, so ... yeah, adds that he believes Snooki and Jionni will marry as a plotline for "Snooki and JWoww vs. the World," but she'll "pull a Kim Kardashian," and is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite