Sofia Vergara and fiancé in couples counseling?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Sofia Vergara
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 19
By Kat Giantis
Sofia Vergara recently said she's far too busy to plan her wedding to fiancé Nick Loeb, but is she also taking baby steps toward the altar? In the wake of a supposedly Loeb-sparked Miami club brawl that left the "Modern Family" bombshell sprawled on the floor with her breast exposed, Star magazine (translation: grain of salt, people) claims the volatile twosome have opted to try couples counseling.
"She decided they needed professional help before she would walk down the aisle," alleges a source. "They had their first session over the phone -- and so far, so good!"
If true (and that remains a big if), this would be a positive step for Vergara, 40, and Loeb, 37, whose nearly three-year relationship has been plagued with rumors of blowups and breakups.
Word is, the pair's squabbling even touched off the melee at the Miami club.
"She is fiery and free-spirited and wants to enjoy life to the fullest by traveling and going to parties and events," a source told People magazine during their brief split in the spring of 2012. "He's very concerned with his businesses, political aspirations and ultimately settling down."
Loeb, a moneybags businessman, is currently backing a crunchy-onion condiment venture, which he blatantly promoted during a recent night out with Vergara.
Thankfully, he left the topping at home when he accompanied her to the Golden Globes earlier this month, although his general award show behavior might need some improvement.
Click on for more ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite