Splitsville (Again) for Eva Longoria and Eduardo CruzRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Eva Longoria
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet1 of 16
By Kat Giantis
June 28, 2012
A rep for the ink-stained crooner (and little brother of Penelope) confirms to Us Weekly that the romance, which experienced a rift in March followed by a quick reconciliation, is now dunzo.
No word on what caused this latest split, but Us says this time, it's "for good."
For the last couple of months, Eva, 36, and Eduardo, 27, have looked lovey-dovey everywhere from the Cannes Film Festival to Seville, where, in between kisses, they held hands and took a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride.
The couple were first spied together in February 2011, three months after Eva called time on her three-year marriage to NBA player Tony Parker amid rumors that he strayed.
"Love did not work with that person. But it can work with another," she explained to the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair late last year. "The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu."
At least they'll always have the PDA. Click on for more pics of the former flames ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite