Tat's All, Folks: Jesse James and Kat Von D Call It QuitsRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Sandra Bullock, Jesse James, Kat Von D
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 12
By Kat Giantis
We try not to revel in another's misfortune, but now that Jesse James and Kat Von D have called off their impending nuptials and parted ways, we can't help but let the ink-stained schadenfreude flow freely.
Confirmed Von D on Twitter, "I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, that's all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that."
Jesse, 42, moved to Bullock's home base in Austin last year with kids Chandler, 16, Jesse Jr., 14, and Sunny, 7, while Kat, 29, remained in Los Angeles to film her reality show, "L.A. Ink."
(Coincidentally, news of the bust-up broke on Sandra's 46th birthday, although we're sure she's far too classy to gloat.)
He insisted to People that he and Von D were "completely good" and planning to get hitched this summer on the one-year anniversary of their first date, which reportedly took place in August 2010.
"That day can't come soon enough!" enthused Jesse, who proposed in January with a massive Neil Lane antique sparkler. "I am absolutely more in love today than I was a year ago. She's the one for me."
Of course, that was just one of their many queasiness-inducing declarations of twoo lurve. Click on for a rundown of their most schmoopily ooky utterances ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite