- Photo: @torianddean/Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: Tori Spelling/.2 of 14
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 14
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
If Tori Spelling's blog is any indication, she's choosing to turn a blind eye -- publicly, at least -- to reports that husband Dean McDermott cheated on her last month with a twentysomething Canadian woman improbably named Emily Goodhand.
In recent days, she's posted several happy family photos with kids Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 16 months, along with one featuring Dean (below). As for what's happening behind closed doors, a source tells People mag that the accusations don't necessarily spell doom for the couple's seven-year marriage.
"If the story is true, it would be hard for her to admit," says the insider. "She's very dependent on Dean and the whole life they've created together. She's an incredibly loyal person, and she's not someone who gives up easily. Despite their struggles, he's always been her knight in shining armor. And he'll fight hard for her. They'll think very hard before making any decisions about their future as a couple."
Meanwhile, another spy tells Us Weekly that Tori's Christmas cheer was all for the benefit of the kids. Seems she's simply "devastated" by the allegations and has been fighting with Dean "nonstop."
"Tori went nuts and has been saying she may leave him," adds the snitch. "Tori is so embarrassed. Their arguments have gotten really bad."
Spelling, 40, who hooked up with McDermott, 47, while both were married to other people, has "always said that's her biggest fear -- that he would be unfaithful," explains a second People spy. "Rumors about cheating have followed them their whole marriage, and it really takes a toll on her. They have had fights over her accusing him of having a wandering eye, especially since they've had to be separated for work so many times."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite