- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: RHEA/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
How do you say "I love you" to the woman who's squeezed out four of your kids? And maybe quell some of those long-burbling divorce rumors while you're at it? If you're Dean McDermott, you do it with a pint-sized disco ball. On Tuesday, Tori Spelling proudly showed off her anniversary gift from her husband: a Neil Lane sparkler with the ability to rotate on her digit.
"Every year he gets Tori a ring to honor a renewal of their vows and this year, their seventh year of marriage, was really important to him. He loves her so much and it had to be special," Lane tells People of the bauble, which features 18k gold and a 150 rose-cut diamonds. "It spins around! It's a diamond ball, a little diamond world, and Tori can spin it on her finger."
Lane then lays it on thick. "Tori and Dean are so interconnected and she is, literally and spiritually, the world to him. I wanted to make a sphere, a world all in diamonds," he kvells. "The spinning movement represents how their worlds revolve around each other. … Dean is very romantic and sentimental, and he totally adores her. The ring represents the significance of their relationship. She rocks his world!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite