- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: RHEA/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
How do you say "I love you" to the woman who's squeezed out four of your kids? And maybe quell some of those long-burbling divorce rumors while you're at it? If you're Dean McDermott, you do it with a pint-sized disco ball. On Tuesday, Tori Spelling proudly showed off her anniversary gift from her husband: a Neil Lane sparkler with the ability to rotate on her digit.
"Every year he gets Tori a ring to honor a renewal of their vows and this year, their seventh year of marriage, was really important to him. He loves her so much and it had to be special," Lane tells People of the bauble, which features 18k gold and a 150 rose-cut diamonds. "It spins around! It's a diamond ball, a little diamond world, and Tori can spin it on her finger."
Lane then lays it on thick. "Tori and Dean are so interconnected and she is, literally and spiritually, the world to him. I wanted to make a sphere, a world all in diamonds," he kvells. "The spinning movement represents how their worlds revolve around each other. … Dean is very romantic and sentimental, and he totally adores her. The ring represents the significance of their relationship. She rocks his world!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite