Gretchen Mol Welcomes a Baby Girl
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- A&E Cancels 'Intervention'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:30:06 PM
- Breakup Fee for Rythym & Hues Stalking-Horse Bidder Approved (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
- Jon Favreau, Giancarlo Esposito Team Up for Much-Hyped 'Destiny' Videogame TrailerMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:26:44 PM
- eOne Picks Up Princess Diana Biopic Starring Naomi WattsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:08:23 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at Cannes
Cold weather kid!
"Boardwalk Empire" actress Gretchen Mol and director hubby Kip Williams are parents again.
"Gretchen gave birth to a healthy baby girl on February 17th," a rep for the actress tells UsMagazine.com. "Winter Morgan Williams joins her big brother Ptomely (3)."
Mol, 38 and the Paranormal Activity 2 director, 42, wed in 2004. Since the birth of their son in 2007, the actress has only taken jobs located in New York City to stay close to her family.
"I told my agent I didn't want to work in L.A., even if it was the greatest job in the world," she has said. "I didn't want to compromise."
RELATD ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite