'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sara Ramirez Gets Married
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)
Sara Ramirez has gotten hitched!
After a yearlong engagement, the "Grey's Anatomy" actress, 36, and her business analyst beau, Ryan Debolt, "were married in an intimate ceremony in New York," Ramirez's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple's July 4 ceremony. "The private event was attended by close family and friends."
Debolt asked Ramirez to be his wife on June 17, 2011, while vacationing in Paris. "Her boyfriend came next to her and kneeled," a witness told Us of the outdoor proposal. "He opened a case, and we just heard her saying, 'Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God,' and seconds later, a really big 'Yes!'"
Overcome with "tears of joy," Ramirez "[gave] him a big hug," the witness added. "She looked several times at her ring."
In an interview with Parade in February, Ramirez explained how she first fell for Debolt. "We met at an after-after-party. It was soul mates at first sight -- 'I feel like I know you.' When you're not looking, that's when it happens. It was refreshing for both of us to encounter a grown-up!"
Ramirez also hinted that she's ready to start a family with Debolt. "I'm considering having kids. It's a huge responsibility to me. I come from a family that's divorced, and that gives you a sense of caution. I get the timeline, I get the stats, but I want to enjoy being engaged for a minute."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite