'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sara Ramirez Gets Married
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Sara Ramirez has gotten hitched!
After a yearlong engagement, the "Grey's Anatomy" actress, 36, and her business analyst beau, Ryan Debolt, "were married in an intimate ceremony in New York," Ramirez's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple's July 4 ceremony. "The private event was attended by close family and friends."
Debolt asked Ramirez to be his wife on June 17, 2011, while vacationing in Paris. "Her boyfriend came next to her and kneeled," a witness told Us of the outdoor proposal. "He opened a case, and we just heard her saying, 'Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God,' and seconds later, a really big 'Yes!'"
Overcome with "tears of joy," Ramirez "[gave] him a big hug," the witness added. "She looked several times at her ring."
In an interview with Parade in February, Ramirez explained how she first fell for Debolt. "We met at an after-after-party. It was soul mates at first sight -- 'I feel like I know you.' When you're not looking, that's when it happens. It was refreshing for both of us to encounter a grown-up!"
Ramirez also hinted that she's ready to start a family with Debolt. "I'm considering having kids. It's a huge responsibility to me. I come from a family that's divorced, and that gives you a sense of caution. I get the timeline, I get the stats, but I want to enjoy being engaged for a minute."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite