'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sara Ramirez Gets Married
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Sara Ramirez has gotten hitched!
After a yearlong engagement, the "Grey's Anatomy" actress, 36, and her business analyst beau, Ryan Debolt, "were married in an intimate ceremony in New York," Ramirez's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple's July 4 ceremony. "The private event was attended by close family and friends."
Debolt asked Ramirez to be his wife on June 17, 2011, while vacationing in Paris. "Her boyfriend came next to her and kneeled," a witness told Us of the outdoor proposal. "He opened a case, and we just heard her saying, 'Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God,' and seconds later, a really big 'Yes!'"
Overcome with "tears of joy," Ramirez "[gave] him a big hug," the witness added. "She looked several times at her ring."
In an interview with Parade in February, Ramirez explained how she first fell for Debolt. "We met at an after-after-party. It was soul mates at first sight -- 'I feel like I know you.' When you're not looking, that's when it happens. It was refreshing for both of us to encounter a grown-up!"
Ramirez also hinted that she's ready to start a family with Debolt. "I'm considering having kids. It's a huge responsibility to me. I come from a family that's divorced, and that gives you a sense of caution. I get the timeline, I get the stats, but I want to enjoy being engaged for a minute."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite