'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sara Ramirez Gets Married
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: JM11/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- Maurice Hines is Tracing His Tap Dance Roots (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:45:47 AM
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:31:49 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&apos
Sara Ramirez has gotten hitched!
After a yearlong engagement, the "Grey's Anatomy" actress, 36, and her business analyst beau, Ryan Debolt, "were married in an intimate ceremony in New York," Ramirez's rep tells Us Weekly of the couple's July 4 ceremony. "The private event was attended by close family and friends."
Debolt asked Ramirez to be his wife on June 17, 2011, while vacationing in Paris. "Her boyfriend came next to her and kneeled," a witness told Us of the outdoor proposal. "He opened a case, and we just heard her saying, 'Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God,' and seconds later, a really big 'Yes!'"
Overcome with "tears of joy," Ramirez "[gave] him a big hug," the witness added. "She looked several times at her ring."
In an interview with Parade in February, Ramirez explained how she first fell for Debolt. "We met at an after-after-party. It was soul mates at first sight -- 'I feel like I know you.' When you're not looking, that's when it happens. It was refreshing for both of us to encounter a grown-up!"
Ramirez also hinted that she's ready to start a family with Debolt. "I'm considering having kids. It's a huge responsibility to me. I come from a family that's divorced, and that gives you a sense of caution. I get the timeline, I get the stats, but I want to enjoy being engaged for a minute."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite