"Growing Pains" star Tracey Gold on Andrew Koenig: "My Heart Is Broken"Related: Sarah Silverman
- Photo: Rod Rolle/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Jesse Thorn/.3 of 6
- Photo: ABC/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: ABC Photo Archives/GettyImages.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody Schlock
Former "Growing Pains" star Tracey Gold is mourning the death of costar Andrew Koenig, whose body was found Thursday in a Vancouver park after he committed suicide.
RELATED VIDEO: Andrew Koenig's family speaks
"Today is a sad day," she told UsMagazine.com in a statement Thursday. "My heart is broken for Andrew's family. I have such great memories of Andrew and our time together on 'Growing Pains.'"
Other stars, via Twitter, are also remembering Koenig, 41, known for his role as "Boner" on the hit '80s sitcom:
Sarah Silverman: "My heart is heavy for the Koenig family."
Alyssa Milano: "RIP"
Former Star Trek costar William Shatner: "My deepest sympathies to Andrew Koenig's family. I will grieve with them."
Wil Wheaton: "Oh my god. I just heard that Andrew Koenig's body has been found in Vancouver. He was only 41. My heart goes out to his family."
Candace Cameron: "Heartbreaking. Our prayers go out 2 his family."
In a statement, the Koenig family thanked fans for their support. "It means a lot to them and they are very appreciative of the support they are receiving," the statement read. "Each of these e-mails will be printed and bound in a remembrance book."
No funeral plans have been announced at this time.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite