Gwyneth Paltrow considers baby No. 3
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Starpix, Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
By Jennifer Odell
Following news earlier this month that she'd pulled out of her role in "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with her family, Gwyneth Paltrow gushes to Ellen DeGeneres about her two children with Coldplay front man Chris Martin.
In fact, she says she's so taken with the first two little ones that she'd welcome a third, according to People.com.
"I would love to have another child at some point,” says the Oscar-winning actress in a segment set to air on Thursday on "Ellen." "I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones."
Paltrow and Martin, who have been married since 2003, welcomed their first child, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, in May of 2004. Apple was joined by a little brother, Moses, in March of 2006.
"They're great. They're so sweet," she says, though she does admit that there are occasions when volume becomes an issue.
"I started to [wear earplugs] with all these toys that makes noise, instead of smashing the toys when I haven't slept and, like, lose my mind, I just put on headphones or earplugs," she says.
At the end of the day, of course, she recognizes that toys, noise and the occasional tantrum are just part of parenting, and offers, "They're kids and they have to do what they have to do."
RELATED: See more pics of Gwyneth Paltrow
Paltrow, who played Pepper Potts in "Iron Man," stars opposite Robert Downey, Jr. in "Iron Man 2," due out next month. No word yet on where the third offbeat name-inspiration might be coming from.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite