Gwyneth Paltrow considers baby No. 3
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Starpix, Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Jennifer Odell
Following news earlier this month that she'd pulled out of her role in "The Danish Girl" to spend more time with her family, Gwyneth Paltrow gushes to Ellen DeGeneres about her two children with Coldplay front man Chris Martin.
In fact, she says she's so taken with the first two little ones that she'd welcome a third, according to People.com.
"I would love to have another child at some point,” says the Oscar-winning actress in a segment set to air on Thursday on "Ellen." "I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones."
Paltrow and Martin, who have been married since 2003, welcomed their first child, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, in May of 2004. Apple was joined by a little brother, Moses, in March of 2006.
"They're great. They're so sweet," she says, though she does admit that there are occasions when volume becomes an issue.
"I started to [wear earplugs] with all these toys that makes noise, instead of smashing the toys when I haven't slept and, like, lose my mind, I just put on headphones or earplugs," she says.
At the end of the day, of course, she recognizes that toys, noise and the occasional tantrum are just part of parenting, and offers, "They're kids and they have to do what they have to do."
RELATED: See more pics of Gwyneth Paltrow
Paltrow, who played Pepper Potts in "Iron Man," stars opposite Robert Downey, Jr. in "Iron Man 2," due out next month. No word yet on where the third offbeat name-inspiration might be coming from.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite