Jon Hamm blasts Hilton, Kardashian
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: BAR/Startraksphoto.com/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Dave Proctor/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Actor Jon Hamm has accused Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton of making stupidity fashionable.
The "Mad Men" star is dismayed at the dumbing-down of celebrity culture in recent years, and he's singled out hotel heiress Hilton and reality TV star Kardashian as emblematic of the problem.
MORE: Hottest Dudes in Suits
Hamm tells Britain's Elle magazine, "We're at a place where the idea of being 'elite' is somehow considered a negative. Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f------ idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly. And incuriousness has become cool. ... It's celebrated. It doesn't make sense to me."
MORE: Celebrity Poker Stars
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite