Chelsea Handler explains split from 50 Cent
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: B. Giacomazzo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Chelsea Handler's romance with rapper 50 Cent ended after one of his former lovers made an appearance on her TV show.
RELATED: Who Said It? Romance Edition
The funnywoman was first linked to the hip-hop star in 2010 when they were photographed enjoying a night out together, but the stars dismissed talk of a budding relationship.
Handler finally confirmed the romance last year during an interview on Piers Morgan's CNN show, but they split shortly after.
Now the comedienne has revealed the pair never spoke again after she hung up on him at work when he called to warn her she was set to chat with one of his ex-girlfriends.
She tells E! Online, "We dated for a couple months and then we had a falling out. One of his ex-girlfriends was coming onto my show.
"(He called to warn me and) I was like, at my job. It was just so juvenile, I was at work. I hung up and I've never spoken to him again. I do think he's a really nice guy and I think he's smart in a certain way."
The star admits the "In Da Club" hitmaker was a big hit with her superstar best pals Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.
She adds, "My friends all loved him, my friends fell in love with him. They loved that I was dating him. They were like, 'Chelsea, come on.' They were both laughing really hard at it... I mean, everyone was."
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite