Chelsea Handler explains split from 50 Cent
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: B. Giacomazzo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 13
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Chelsea Handler's romance with rapper 50 Cent ended after one of his former lovers made an appearance on her TV show.
RELATED: Who Said It? Romance Edition
The funnywoman was first linked to the hip-hop star in 2010 when they were photographed enjoying a night out together, but the stars dismissed talk of a budding relationship.
Handler finally confirmed the romance last year during an interview on Piers Morgan's CNN show, but they split shortly after.
Now the comedienne has revealed the pair never spoke again after she hung up on him at work when he called to warn her she was set to chat with one of his ex-girlfriends.
She tells E! Online, "We dated for a couple months and then we had a falling out. One of his ex-girlfriends was coming onto my show.
"(He called to warn me and) I was like, at my job. It was just so juvenile, I was at work. I hung up and I've never spoken to him again. I do think he's a really nice guy and I think he's smart in a certain way."
The star admits the "In Da Club" hitmaker was a big hit with her superstar best pals Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.
She adds, "My friends all loved him, my friends fell in love with him. They loved that I was dating him. They were like, 'Chelsea, come on.' They were both laughing really hard at it... I mean, everyone was."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite