Hanging With Mr. Cooper
- Photo: WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Anderson Live/.2 of 5
- Photo: Anderson Live/.3 of 5
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
By Rebecca Silverstein
Angry housewives from New Jersey, the vocal stylings of an "X Factor" alum and the Silver Fox -- that's just a taste of today's episode of "Anderson Live." I was in the audience live blogging the entire show, and it was a blast.
Anderson is an awesome host. I loved taking goofy pictures with him in the backstage photo booth, and he was so great taking questions from -- and chatting with -- the audience. And yes, the Silver Fox is sexy.
Kellie Pickler co-hosted the show for a second time. The "American Idol" alum, who looks gorgeous with her head shaved, has amazing chemistry with Anderson; I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the co-host's chair again.
RELATED: Voting: Better Bald or With Hair?
Chris Rene certainly has some hard-core fans! Renelians lined up as early as 5 a.m. to get seats in the studio for "Anderson Live." (And I swear, the girl behind me almost fainted when he came out.) Chris, who came in third on season one of "The X Factor," talked about his road to sobriety and performed "Rockin' With You" on the show. As a bonus for the studio audience and for Anderson's website, he also performed "Trouble."
BING: Learn more about Chris
Andy Cohen from Bravo called in to chat about the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" reunion show, namely Joe Giudice's pal "Albie." I won't spoil what Andy said about it here, but needless to say, it's pretty great.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Anderson also had a segment on an undercover anger management project they did and how people can keep from losing their cool.
Hmm, maybe those "Real Housewives of New Jersey" could learn a thing or two from that.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite