Hank Baskett wears wedding ring while Kendra Wilkinson goes without hers amid his cheating scandal
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Philip Scott Andrews/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Rings and things! Kendra Wilkinson may have flushed her wedding ring down the toilet, but husband Hank Baskett is still wearing his after the recent revelation of his cheating scandal. Wilkinson's husband of five years was photographed in L.A., on Tuesday, July 15, smiling with his wedding band on display as he got into his car.
That same day, a solo Wilkinson pumped gas with neither makeup nor ring as part of her somber appearance. The former Playboy model made a similarly ring-and-smile-free appearance on July 1.
As previously revealed, the NFL star had a fling with transgender model Ava Sabrina London back in April 2014 -- when Wilkinson was eight months pregnant. Although a source insisted the rendezvous between Baskett, 31, and the 25-year-old "was a one-time affair," the residual damage on the couple's marriage has already been done.
As exclusively revealed by Us Weekly, Wilkinson, 29, "flipped out" upon learning of her husband's betrayal. A source said the "Kendra on Top" star punched the walls of the couple's Calabasas, Calif. home, threw her 2009 wedding picture into the pool, and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet.
While reconciliation between Wilkinson and Baskett is far off, the parents to Hank IV, 4, and newborn daughter Alijah, 8 weeks, are still living under the same roof. "They have two kids together, and he needs to help out," a source told Us. "Her kids are her #1 priority. She's doing what she needs to do," noted the insider.
"She's a tough girl," the source said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite