Harry Shum Jr. is engaged! 'Glee' star proposed to girlfriend Shelby Rabara in Hawaii
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision for BuzzFeed/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: @harryshum/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: @harryshum/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Seventeen/Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
He's taken, ladies and Gleeks!
"Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. -- who's best known for his role as Mike Chang Jr. on Fox's hit musical series -- is engaged to girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his rep confirms to Us Weekly. The two got engaged back in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
"They have been together for years and are so great together," a source tells Us of the couple.
Like Shum, Rabara is also a dancer who dabbles in acting. The petite dancer/actress has taken up small roles in movies like 2009's "17 Again" (starring Zac Efron), and TV shows including "Community" and "CSI." Her biggest onscreen claim to fame, however, was starring opposite Shum on "Glee" in several episodes from 2009 to 2010 as the character, Shoshandra.
A source tells Us that the couple moved in together last month into a home in L.A. According to The Real Estalker, Shum Jr. purchased the 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home for just $3,000 shy of $1 million on Jan. 15.
Along with their new abode, the engaged couple can toast to Shum's newest gig: the Costa Rican native stars in a new digital series called "Caper," in which he plays a broke super hero. In real life, Shum is apparently a tech whiz, too!
"On set, I'm the go-to guy. 'Oh, the iPad is messed up — let's ask Harry,'" he told USA Today last month in an interview. "If I wasn't [acting], I think I'd be in some kind of tech support," he confessed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite