Has Heidi Klum Found Love With Her Bodyguard?
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA/.2 of 18
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting Decision
Newly single Heidi Klum was recently seen enjoying some down time on the beach in Sardinia, Italy with her kids, her parents -- and a tall, dark and handsome man.
But Martin Kristen isn't a new guy in Heidi's life, per se.
Kristen, who was photographed hugging the 39-year-old supermodel and playing with her children, has worked for Klum as a bodyguard for the past four years -- since long before she split from Seal.
"It's complicated," one of Klum's friends tels People. "Their relationship is hard to define."
RELATED: Beach Babes: Mom Edition
The insider adds that things have been "difficult" for Klum since she parted ways with Seal in January. "Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her No. 1 confidante."
Right now, however, Klum's focused on herself. "I think everyone should work on their dreams," she told the mag last month. “I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy. There are worse things in life than a separation."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Klum and Seal, who were married for seven years, share four children: Leni, 8, Henry, 6½, Johan, 5½, and Lou, 2½.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite