Hayden Panettiere, Scotty McKnight break up
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Taylor Hill/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Hayden Panettiere is back on the market.
The "Nashville" star, 23, has split from Scotty McKnight, her boyfriend of more than a year, sources confirm to Us Weekly.
Insiders say that distance and different personalities played a part in the split but that the couple remain on good terms.
In October 2011, the "Heroes" alumna opened up to Us about dating McKnight, who previously played for the New York Jets.
"I've always been that girl who has a lot of dude friends," she told Us. "I'm into sports, so Scotty and I have a lot in common."
The "Scream 4" star does indeed have a sporty side. She and McKnight first stepped out together in June 2011, just weeks after she split from Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko, whom she dated for two years. But she insists she doesn't limit her dating pool to just athletes. (The actress also previously romanced actor Milo Ventimiglia and "Hills" star Stephen Colletti.)
"See, I date two athletes and then people assume I only like athletes, but if I dated all actors, people wouldn't say anything," Panettiere joked to Us in 2011. "But I like it. It's been a really cool thing because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite