Hayden Panettiere, Scotty McKnight break up
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Taylor Hill/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This
Hayden Panettiere is back on the market.
The "Nashville" star, 23, has split from Scotty McKnight, her boyfriend of more than a year, sources confirm to Us Weekly.
Insiders say that distance and different personalities played a part in the split but that the couple remain on good terms.
In October 2011, the "Heroes" alumna opened up to Us about dating McKnight, who previously played for the New York Jets.
"I've always been that girl who has a lot of dude friends," she told Us. "I'm into sports, so Scotty and I have a lot in common."
The "Scream 4" star does indeed have a sporty side. She and McKnight first stepped out together in June 2011, just weeks after she split from Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko, whom she dated for two years. But she insists she doesn't limit her dating pool to just athletes. (The actress also previously romanced actor Milo Ventimiglia and "Hills" star Stephen Colletti.)
"See, I date two athletes and then people assume I only like athletes, but if I dated all actors, people wouldn't say anything," Panettiere joked to Us in 2011. "But I like it. It's been a really cool thing because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite