Heidi and Spencer Pratt Named Time's Least Influential People
- Photo: Robin/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com3 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
This'll give Spencer Pratt something new to rant about on Twitter. He and wife, Heidi, have been named to the Time's Least Influential list, the "moron" category, to be precise.
Snipes the mag about Heidi, 23, "You used to be famous for being famous. Then you were famous for getting lots of plastic surgery and selling only 658 copies of your album in its first week. Now you're not famous. That was fast."
Their criticism for Spencer, 26, was even more biting. "Montag fired him as her manager," Time writes. "It's like we need a whole other list of the uninfluential to the uninfluential." The new issue of Us Weekly reports the couple are in "panic mode" about falling out of the spotlight when "The Hills" goes off the air after this season.
Time also mocks Joaquin Phoenix , Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, Paula Abdul and former "American Idol" host Brian Dunkleman. Lady Gaga was named the most influential artist.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite