- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
She kept quiet in the days since announcing her separation from Seal, but on Tuesday, Heidi Klum took to Twitter to speak to her fans.
"Hi everyone, I want to thank u for all your support & kind word," the 38-year-old supermodel wrote on the microblogging site. "Really means so much. Thanks again...to the best fans in the world! xoHeidi"
Revealing their shocking split Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" hostess and the "Kiss From a Rose" singer, 48, have vowed to put on a united front for the sake of their four children.
"The main thing is to make sure that they feel that they're loved, make sure that they understand that their parents love each other, make sure that they understand if there are any changes, it is absolutely nothing to do with them," Seal told "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush of Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
While the family comes to terms with the split, Seal and his wife continue to wear their wedding rings.
For his part, the crooner explained to Ellen DeGeneres why the band will remain on his finger. "I think it's just pretty much a token of how I feel about this woman. We have eight years. Eight wonderful years together," Seal told DeGeneres, 53. "Just because we have decided to separate doesn't necessarily mean you take off your ring and you're no longer connected to that person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite