Heidi Klum Thanks Fans for Support Post-Split
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
She kept quiet in the days since announcing her separation from Seal, but on Tuesday, Heidi Klum took to Twitter to speak to her fans.
"Hi everyone, I want to thank u for all your support & kind word," the 38-year-old supermodel wrote on the microblogging site. "Really means so much. Thanks again...to the best fans in the world! xoHeidi"
Revealing their shocking split Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" hostess and the "Kiss From a Rose" singer, 48, have vowed to put on a united front for the sake of their four children.
"The main thing is to make sure that they feel that they're loved, make sure that they understand that their parents love each other, make sure that they understand if there are any changes, it is absolutely nothing to do with them," Seal told "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush of Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
While the family comes to terms with the split, Seal and his wife continue to wear their wedding rings.
For his part, the crooner explained to Ellen DeGeneres why the band will remain on his finger. "I think it's just pretty much a token of how I feel about this woman. We have eight years. Eight wonderful years together," Seal told DeGeneres, 53. "Just because we have decided to separate doesn't necessarily mean you take off your ring and you're no longer connected to that person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite