Heidi Klum Thanks Fans for Support Post-Split
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: John Parra/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
She kept quiet in the days since announcing her separation from Seal, but on Tuesday, Heidi Klum took to Twitter to speak to her fans.
"Hi everyone, I want to thank u for all your support & kind word," the 38-year-old supermodel wrote on the microblogging site. "Really means so much. Thanks again...to the best fans in the world! xoHeidi"
Revealing their shocking split Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" hostess and the "Kiss From a Rose" singer, 48, have vowed to put on a united front for the sake of their four children.
"The main thing is to make sure that they feel that they're loved, make sure that they understand that their parents love each other, make sure that they understand if there are any changes, it is absolutely nothing to do with them," Seal told "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush of Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
While the family comes to terms with the split, Seal and his wife continue to wear their wedding rings.
For his part, the crooner explained to Ellen DeGeneres why the band will remain on his finger. "I think it's just pretty much a token of how I feel about this woman. We have eight years. Eight wonderful years together," Seal told DeGeneres, 53. "Just because we have decided to separate doesn't necessarily mean you take off your ring and you're no longer connected to that person."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite