- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Heidi Klum knows how to let loose! During an appearance on "The Tonight Show" Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" host bragged about her table dancing skills -- and then offered proof by shaking her hips on the host's desk.
"Have you ever fallen trying to get on the table?" Jay Leno asked the German supermodel after showing the audience a photo of Klum partying after the Golden Globes. "Has that ever happened?"
"No, because I've got skills," Klum said matter-of-factly. "It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance."
Wearing a sleeveless black dress with sheer side panels, the 39-year-old danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World" as Leno took mental notes. "You have to make sure you get a good stance," Klum instructed the 62-year-old comedian.
Leno also asked Klum about her love life, though he didn't mention her latest beau, bodyguard Martin Kirsten. "I've been married twice before. Maybe the third time's a charm, but I don't think so," said the catwalk queen, who was previously married to Ric Pipino and Seal. "The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it." (Klum and Seal, 49, renewed their vows yearly before calling it quits in January 2012.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite