Heidi Klum Dances on Jay Leno's Desk in Sheer Dress
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Heidi Klum knows how to let loose! During an appearance on "The Tonight Show" Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" host bragged about her table dancing skills -- and then offered proof by shaking her hips on the host's desk.
"Have you ever fallen trying to get on the table?" Jay Leno asked the German supermodel after showing the audience a photo of Klum partying after the Golden Globes. "Has that ever happened?"
"No, because I've got skills," Klum said matter-of-factly. "It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance."
Wearing a sleeveless black dress with sheer side panels, the 39-year-old danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World" as Leno took mental notes. "You have to make sure you get a good stance," Klum instructed the 62-year-old comedian.
Leno also asked Klum about her love life, though he didn't mention her latest beau, bodyguard Martin Kirsten. "I've been married twice before. Maybe the third time's a charm, but I don't think so," said the catwalk queen, who was previously married to Ric Pipino and Seal. "The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it." (Klum and Seal, 49, renewed their vows yearly before calling it quits in January 2012.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite