Heidi Klum "Excited" About Walking Runway – Five Weeks After Baby!
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Rankin/.4 of 9
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
Heidi Klum, who was supposed to be acting as host of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, tells Usmagazine.com she was thrilled she actually got to walk down the runway Thursday night in New York City.
"I am excited," she told Us backstage shortly before walking out to cheers in a purple corset covered with a half gown with poufs of tulle. "I'm keeping it all together."
Just five weeks ago, Klum, 36, welcomed her fourth child, a girl named Lou, who is now in Los Angeles with the rest of her sibs (Klum's husband Seal is away in Australia performing).
"She's great," Klum told Us of her newborn. "I pre-pumped a lot of milk, left it in the freezer."
How has it been losing the baby weight?
"Every time it's the same," says Klum, who hopes to shed 20 more lbs. "You know, if you kind of gain 45 pounds, then it takes time to kind of go down again."
Former Project Runway champ Christian Siriano tells Us he is impressed with Klum's post-baby bod.
"She looked amazing!" he tells Us. "You're going to die. She looks -- oh my god! -- she looks so good!"
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs Dec. 1 at 10 p.m. on CBS.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite