Heidi Klum "Excited" About Walking Runway – Five Weeks After Baby!
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Rankin/.4 of 9
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Heidi Klum, who was supposed to be acting as host of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, tells Usmagazine.com she was thrilled she actually got to walk down the runway Thursday night in New York City.
"I am excited," she told Us backstage shortly before walking out to cheers in a purple corset covered with a half gown with poufs of tulle. "I'm keeping it all together."
Just five weeks ago, Klum, 36, welcomed her fourth child, a girl named Lou, who is now in Los Angeles with the rest of her sibs (Klum's husband Seal is away in Australia performing).
"She's great," Klum told Us of her newborn. "I pre-pumped a lot of milk, left it in the freezer."
How has it been losing the baby weight?
"Every time it's the same," says Klum, who hopes to shed 20 more lbs. "You know, if you kind of gain 45 pounds, then it takes time to kind of go down again."
Former Project Runway champ Christian Siriano tells Us he is impressed with Klum's post-baby bod.
"She looked amazing!" he tells Us. "You're going to die. She looks -- oh my god! -- she looks so good!"
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs Dec. 1 at 10 p.m. on CBS.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite