Heidi Klum Flashes Lingerie While Renewing Wedding Vows
- Photo: API/Fame Pictures1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Her face may have been well-covered, but supermodel Heidi Klum accidentally exposed her underwear while renewing her wedding vows with Seal in Palm Beach, Fla. on Sunday.
RELATED: Check out the photos on US
Klum was a vision in white, sporting a dramatic strapless dress that featured a hoopskirt covered in tulle. The German stunner topped off her look with a Victorian-style mask. As for her husband, 48? He wore a pirate headdress and a navy blue vest.
The couple's children -- Leni, 6, Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and Lou, 18 months -- also got into character for the masquerade-themed affair.
Klum and Seal, who will celebrate six years of marriage on May 10, have made a tradition out of renewing their vows every spring.
"We love to renew our vows. It's our time, a lovely family time," Klum told Redbook last year. "It's about remembering this moment of love we gave to each other and reinforcing it."
"It's so special to us, something we love and something our children have gotten accustomed to," the Project Runway host, 37, continued. "It's like, 'Hey, Mom and Dad love each other and they get married every year!'"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite